Friday, December 12, 2008

FINALLY

I have been watching all the economic and political goings on over the last couple of months, watching corrupt Wall Street executives and corrupt politicians work on plans to solve the problems. The solutions seem to be whatever would help them economically. No money seems to being paid back and no one seems to be going to jail. The foxes are in charge of the henhouse.

Today for the first time I saw a political leader come out with a plan to solve the automotive mess that makes sense. That was Bob Corker, Senator from Tennessee. I began to wonder, how he could have such a practical plan and no one else has come up with anything other than to give you and my money away. I then realized why, Bob Corker was a business man in Chattanooga and knows about business. What a novel idea. That illustrates to me that for the most part we have the wrong people in Washington, all they know how to do is tax and spend.

Praises for Bob Corker.

No comments: